Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Big Chang Theory

A Youtube Video From My Performance Art Piece
(Courtesy: Matt Chang)

The performance art video I shot was a homage to my past 4 years at The University of Tampa. The clips I had were shot over the course of the 4 years. They were shot using my iPhone camera and through the Snapchat app. The montage of clips was not my original plan but soon developed into what it is now based off of an epiphany I had. Most of the transitions were all shot in the Vaughn building while my favorite shot of the voice box was shot in the ICB building. Overall, I am pleased with my performance art piece but would like to do a reshoot of the handcuff scene with a realistic cop car and police officer. 12 out of 10 would give my project an A+. 

No comments:

Post a Comment