Monday, May 2, 2016

Speedy Graphito Painted Amongst His Works
(Courtesy: keskispass.devilles.ca)

The link above directs to Hypebeast.com where readers can learn more about Speedy Graphito. 

Speedy Graphito is an amazing artist who is known for his graffiti infused pop art style. In the image shown above, it is clear that Graphito, holds a consistent style with all of his works. Each visual is as appealing as the last, bringing back fond memories to many audience members. He presents most of his art in an abstract fashion yet still conveys his message and imagery across to the onlooker. He is quite talented and can inspire various emotions from just one of his pieces. As mentioned in my pop art blog post, I would definitely display pop art in my home depending on the artist, quality, and appeal of the piece. Learning of Speedy Graphito, any one of his works would seem to fit those guidelines. I absolutely love his work, and now that I am familiar with it, I would visit a gallery just to see it in person. As a millennial, many of the images depicted in his works have significant value to me in addition to provoking happy thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment